These are the materials to help you on your PMP journey. This includes audio files, question sets, the slide deck, and many support files. The course files (Audio and Question Sets) will be made available on a weekly basis to assist with your studies.
These are the materials for the PMP Program, Kicking off 23 April 2021. You will have access until 2 months following the program (25 August 2021)
The materials are made available on a weekly basis, to get into the rythm required to successfully prepare for the PMP examination.
- The entire program slide deck is available now
- The section called Support Documents is available, you should familiarize yourself with what is there
The suggested study approach is:
- Listen to the MP3s of the upcoming session
- Complete that week's practice question set
- Do 150 questions a week from internet sources
- Send Dan any notes on topics you would like emphasized in the live session
The question sets
- Are not tied to the week's material, they are designed to get some practice in looking up to solutions, using refererences
- Are required on a weekly basis (no later than Thursday Nights) to obtain the course certificate upon program completion.
- Are a two step process, you submit, I will let you know the ones to revisit. you resubmit, so submitting earlier in the week has advantages.
The live sessions are to maximize our interactive time.
- They do not follow the slide deck, that is the role of the MP3s
- They are designed as a review of key items, guided by your feedback on topics to cover
- Practice doing some practice questions
This is the current version of the PMP program - Updated to reflect the new Exam Content Outline