These are the materials for the PMP Program, Kicking off 23 April 2021. You will have access until 2 months following the program (25 August 2021)
The materials are made available on a weekly basis, to get into the rythm required to successfully prepare for the PMP examination.
- The entire program slide deck is available now
- The section called Support Documents is available, you should familiarize yourself with what is there
The suggested study approach is:
- Listen to the MP3s of the upcoming session
- Complete that week's practice question set
- Do 150 questions a week from internet sources
- Send Dan any notes on topics you would like emphasized in the live session
The question sets
- Are not tied to the week's material, they are designed to get some practice in looking up to solutions, using refererences
- Are required on a weekly basis (no later than Thursday Nights) to obtain the course certificate upon program completion.
- Are a two step process, you submit, I will let you know the ones to revisit. you resubmit, so submitting earlier in the week has advantages.
The live sessions are to maximize our interactive time.
- They do not follow the slide deck, that is the role of the MP3s
- They are designed as a review of key items, guided by your feedback on topics to cover
- Practice doing some practice questions